Here is an amazing testimony from someone I met on my March trip:
Abel was an idol worshiper but his mother-in-law gave him a Bible, which he kept because he thought it would bring him good luck.
One day prior to leaving for work he lit a candle on a plate and set the Bible next to it. This was done as a type of offering to his deceased relatives. The candle later tipped over and the whole apartment caught fire.
Everything was ruined except the Bible, which had been right next to the source of the fire!
Abel opened the Bible and to his amazement the first text he read was “I am that I am,” which brought conviction to his heart. He was discipled by ACTION representative David Gomero and continues in the faith.